QAI Announces Digital Innovation Center Launch
Cyber Security for
ISA joins QAI team to support our clients FADGI compliant mission
Leaders in Digital Transformation
Check out what people have to say about us!
QAI Case Studies
FedRAMP: Moving Federal Government Agencies to the Cloud
When to Outsource?
Document Scanning & Conversion
QAI's Information Systems Division offers a full range of document scanning/imaging products and services that include hardware, software, integration services, and training.
- NARA M-19-21 Readiness Services Helping you meet NARA’s M-19-21 deadlines with assessment and advisory services
- 508 Compliance Meet federal accessibility requirements
- Advanced Forms Processing Automating data capture through the use of advanced technologies and best practices
- Archiving & Storage Safely and securely store information in QAI’s state-of-the-art records management facility
- Business Process Improvement Enhance overall efficiency, improve workflows and drive results
- Capture Solutions Making critical information available at your fingertips
- Document Management Enterprise-wide solutions for accessing, searching and managing documents
- Document Scanning & Conversion Support paperless office initiatives
- Intelligent Information Management Solutions IIM & Microsoft SharePoint solutions that meet record/content management plans, while maintaining compliance
- Integration & Implementation End-to-end solutions engineering, architecture and support by industry subject matter experts
- Staffing QAI provides trained talent to keep businesses running efficiently
- Value Added Reseller Access to the latest in emerging technologies through strong industry partnerships
- Resource Library - Brochures View and download our latest informational and helpful brochures
- How can I better secure my organization’s sensitive information?
- Why do I need a records management plan?
- Does email need to be part of my records management plan?
- How would a governance plan benefit my organization?
- Does staff augmentation make sense for my organization?
- How can QAI help improve my document management efforts?
- What does QAI offer that I can’t find elsewhere?
- Does QAI manage more than Microfilm, Microfiche and Microform
- What is Intelligent Information Management (IIM)?
- What is Business Process Improvement (BPI)?
- Why should I outsource my capture and conversion initiatives?
- Which contract vehicles do you offer?
- Do you sell hardware and software?
- Are we operating in compliance of our industry’s requirements for content and records management?
- What is PII?
Quality Associates came in and solved our immediate problems, and were immediately responsive to our needs. We were very pleased by the work performed by Quality Associates. Read more »Rolf Hille
Director of Practice Systems
Fish & Richardson PC
For over three years, QAI has been working with LIUNA to digitize documents and help it become a paperless organization. The project involved implementing a model at our Washington,... Read more »Tonya Deedman
Records Department Manager
Laborers’ International Union of North America
It was a pleasure working with Quality Associates, Inc. (QAI). The DC Bar’s Member Service Center had over 1.6 million images that needed to be converted to a viable... Read more »John Randolph